LDD is a specialist marine drilling and construction contractor offering a range of equipment and services associated with installing tubular casings and foundations into the seabed in the near and offshore marine environments for the oil, gas, renewables, nuclear energy and civil and marine structure and facilities sectors.
LDD offers techniques to suit a wide range of foundation and drilling challenges and equipment is offered on a sale or rental basis.
- Comprehensive marine and subsea pile foundation and tubular installation packages
- Large-diameter reverse circulation marine drilling from 0.5m to 7m diameter
- Large-diameter under reaming
- Large-diameter down-the-hole (DTH) drilling
- Heave compensated drilling and systems
- Modular marine derricks and towers for geotechnical drilling, tubular running services, subsea placement and control
- Pile driving
- Specialist drive-drill-drive solutions (3D technique)
- Lifting and Handling systems and tools
- Subsea piling frames - proprietary 'StabFrame' technology
- Grouting of piles and foundations
- Reverse circulation drilling machines, down hole equipment and cutters
- Lifting and handling tools such as Internal Lift Tools (ILT), External Lift Tools (ELT), Pinned Lift Tools (PLT), pile upending tool (PUT), upending frames, lift frames, hydraulic shackles, monopile handling and lifting systems and piling gates
- Design, engineering and fabrication including temporary works design and bespoke equipment design and build
- Project management, engineering & consultancy covering all aspects of marine and subsea pile foundation and tubular installations.
For more information about LDD, please visit www.lddrill.com.