INTERMOOR IS THE LEAD BRAND FOR THE MOORINGS AND ANCHORS BUSINESS SEGMENT
InterMoor is a world-leader in innovative mooring and installation technology, specialising in all aspects of mooring assets from engineering and project management to provision of equipment to installation, inspection and repair. The company designs, supplies and deploys technically advanced mooring systems and provides rig moves and back-of-the-boat installation services worldwide.
- Foundation and installation engineering
- FPSO redeployment and decommissioning
- Pre-laid mooring
- Mooring solutions for permanent facilities, mobile offshore drilling units and other offshore floating facilities
- Rental of mooring equipment, chain, wire and rope
- Fabrication of mooring components, installation equipment and other oilfield hardware
- Base port heavy lifting; inspection, repair and maintenance of moorings; and mooring component storage
- Subsea installation recovery
- Survey and positioning.
Products by InterMoor
The Remote Positioning Hub (IM-RPH) is a positioning system, that allows survey...
This service includes vessel charter, project management, engineering, and onshore and...
When introduced in 1997, the patented SEPLA system was a revolutionary concept in...
Acteon specialises in all aspects of mooring assets, from engineering and project...
InterMoor, a leading provider of mooring services and part of marine and subsea solutions...
Acteon Group Ltd, a global provider of industry-leading products and services for the...
InterMoor’s team in Australia has been busy asserting its leadership in the regional...
InterMoor UK recently launched their new Remote Positioning Hub (IM-RPH). The IM-RPH is a...