Deepwater is a global leader in subsea corrosion control for all asset types, including oil and gas platforms, coastal terminals and offshore wind turbines.
The company operates from facilities in the USA, the UK, Brazil, Norway and Australia. It has designed, built and installed more offshore cathodic protection systems than any other company and provides highly respected corrosion investigation and subsea inspection services.
- Cathodic protection (CP) system design and manufacturing for offshore and coastal facilities (new build and retrofit)
- Cathodic protection monitoring equipment
- I-Rod® anti-corrosion pipe supports for topside process piping
- Polatrak® inspection tools for CP survey
- Subsea and topside corrosion inspection services
- TankGard™ CP equipment and monitoring for tank internals.
Products by Deepwater
The first clamps were built and deployed in 2000, and since that time, the clamp has been...
RetroLink is a cost-effective cathodic-protection retrofit system consisting of three to...
Deepwater has developed a far more accurate and cost-effective survey method with its CP...
The RECAP can be installed and retrieved in a variety of configurations, either topside...
Customer-specific solutions comprising a combination of products and services packaged as an integrated service.
Acteon enhances its subsea asset integrity management services with Deepwater Corrosion Services Inc. acquisitionActeon Group Ltd has acquired subsea corrosion specialist Deepwater Corrosion Services...