Highly successful monitoring systems and services since 1998
Since its formation in 1998, Pulse has grown to become a leader in structural monitoring to the oil and gas and renewables industries.
Offering complete, long term solutions built on excellence in technology, engineering, digital platforms and offshore services, Pulse enables their customers to make timely, data-driven decisions to ensure safety, optimise performance and plan for life extension.
Pulse meets your needs via:
- Design and supply of monitoring systems (instrumentation and software)
- Offshore installation of monitoring systems and ongoing support
- Rental equipment and full-service contracts providing data and insight on a campaign or from permanent installation
- Data processing, online analysis and management of recorded data
- Integri-Portal client interface and other bespoke data visualisation options
- Instrumentation maintenance and upgrade turnkey solutions
To date, Pulse has been commissioned to develop and deploy more than 500 subsea monitoring systems under their ASSURE banner. Their INTEGRI range of monitoring equipment has clocked up over 2,000,000 operational hours offshore.