Rig positioning & USBL services
InterMoor provides rig positioning and USBL Services through a dedicated research and development department which is focused on finding cost-effective solutions for the future, while highly skilled offshore surveyors are committed to providing client-focused support around the clock.
InterMoor provides clients with re-entry positioning, site-specific survey, subsea wellhead positioning, USBL services and rig positioning. These services are supported by a suite of modularised, rugged and reliable positioning systems including:
- iPAC: InterMoor’s rig or FPSO positioning system
- Double redundant DGNSS receiver system (includes three receivers)
- Gyro and/or DGNSS heading
- Veripos DGNSS corrections and quality control
- Choice of navigation software – NaviPac or HYDROPro
- Long-range WiFi control of iTRAC nav systems on tugs and AHVs
- iTRAC: InterMoor’s tug/AHV management and tracking system
- Quick to mobilise and easy functionality
- DGNSS heading
- Standard long-range WiFi system enables remote configuration by rig-based survey team
- A pod version without remote screen is available, consisting of only antenna housing and power supply.
Delivered by InterMoor
InterMoor designs, supplies and deploys technically advanced mooring systems and provides rig-move and back-of-the-boat installation services worldwide.
Integrate this product
Acteon solutions can simplify the interface between Acteon and customers that need more than one of its operating companies’ products or services to address their subsea challenges, whatever their scale and complexity. Each combination is packaged as a customer-specific integrated service and delivered through a single Acteon point of contact under a single contract.
Floating facility installation support buyers guide
It goes without saying that oil and gas field operators expect their floating facilities to be installed safely, on time and within budget. They also welcome increased efficiencies, seamless project management and efficient data integration. Download this e-book for optimised lifetime station-keeping solutions that serve oil and gas fields in any water depth.
Similar products and services
Project Management services are available from planning through execution to include...
The LM Handling TriLift upending and lifting tool is designed for remote upending or...
Aquatic has a variety of storage and installation reels available for short- and...
CIS provides high-quality subsea pile installation services to clients around the world...