Rig positioning & USBL services
Acteon provides rig positioning and USBL Services through a dedicated research and development department which is focused on finding cost-effective solutions for the future, while highly skilled offshore surveyors are committed to providing client-focused support around the clock.
We provide our clients with re-entry positioning, site-specific survey, subsea wellhead positioning, USBL services and rig positioning. These services are supported by a suite of modularised, rugged and reliable positioning systems including:
- iPAC: Acteon Moorings and Anchors segment’s rig or FPSO positioning system
- Double redundant DGNSS receiver system (includes three receivers)
- Gyro and/or DGNSS heading
- Veripos DGNSS corrections and quality control
- Choice of navigation software – NaviPac or HYDROPro
- Long-range WiFi control of iTRAC nav systems on tugs and AHVs
- iTRAC: our tug/AHV management and tracking system
- Quick to mobilise and easy functionality
- DGNSS heading
- Standard long-range WiFi system enables remote configuration by rig-based survey team
- A pod version without remote screen is available, consisting of only antenna housing and power supply.
Delivered by InterMoor
InterMoor is a world-leader in mooring technology, specialising in mooring assets from engineering and project management to provision of equipment to installation, inspection and repair.
Integrate this product
Acteon solutions can simplify the interface between Acteon and customers that need more than one of its strategic business segments and product and service line brands to address their marine energy and infrastructure challenges, whatever their scale and complexity. Each combination is packaged as a customer-specific integrated solution and delivered through a single Acteon point of contact under a single contract.
MOORINGS AND ANCHORS SOLUTIONS - REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Acteon’s solid domain knowledge in mooring design and offshore mooring operations spans the globe. We have installed some of the largest offshore assets in all water depths. We provide an integrated service covering the entire project lifecycle, from engineering, mooring design, procurement, and installation, through to maintenance and decommissioning.
Similar products and services
In-depth knowledge of drilling and production operations makes Acteon uniquely qualified...
Acteon’s team of highly skilled personnel are able to support pile driving activities...
Misalignment between drilled holes during spudding and the platform guides can lead to...
The Acteon powered reel drive track system allows for the placing of multiple reels on a...