Wide range of survey services for the civil, construction, energy, rail, infrastructure and renewables sectors
- Dimensional control using laser scanning technology
- Geospatial solutions for onshore industries
- Topographical & GPS control surveys
- Measured building surveys
- Hydrographic surveys & river cross sections
- Deformation & volumetric analysis
- Utility Detection & Ground Penetrating Radar Surveys
- Telecoms survey and supervision services
Delivered by UTEC
UTEC is one of the largest global independent surveying companies providing services across many industrial sectors including renewables, oil and gas, telecommunications, civil engineering, construction, petrochemical, and minerals.
Integrate this product
Acteon can also offer an integrated project management service. This involves managing the activities of one or more of our companies on a customer’s behalf and providing a single point of contact for all aspects of project management.
Marine foundations brochure
Download our marine foundations brochure to see how Acteon applies decades of experience to provide foundations services for marine energy assets.
Similar products and services
GEOROV is a rov-compatible seabed cone penetration test (cpt) and sampling system. The...
The communications hub provides the connectivity required for successful delivery of any...
Pile driving monitoring is critical to ensuring that piles are driven into the seabed in...
Acteon provides survey and inspection services to facilitate the project management...