Mapping & GIS services
Organising data in a graphic format allows clients to confidently share information with multidisciplinary teams and government agencies.
InterAct’s GIS Services Include:
- Geotagging/GPS Data Collection
- Data/maps analysis & management
- Spatial data processing
- Database development & population
- Conversion of CAD/Excel data to GIS
- Google Earth to GIS database hyperlinking and integration
- Data modelling
- Incorporation of aerial images and topographic information
- Incorporation of GIS databases from different sources: DOGGR wells and fields, county permit boundaries, water blue lines, flood zones, hydrologic units, wetland boundaries.
InterAct uses GIS tools for the following:
- Conditional use permits, zoning clearances
- Asset and well inventories – data organized in tabular and visual formats
- Easement and encroachment permitting
- Stormwater/NPDES Permits
- Maps/figures for permit compliance plans
- Area of Review for injection wells/UIC
- Planning of facility boundary, pipeline routes and well drilling
- Lease purchase due diligence
- Biological and archaeological maps/surveys.
Delivered by InterAct
InterAct offers a broad range of professional engineering and project management services to the international oil and gas industry. They assist operators at every stage of the field life cycle, both on- and offshore.
Integrate this product
Acteon solutions can simplify the interface between Acteon and customers that need more than one of its operating companies’ products or services to address their subsea challenges, whatever their scale and complexity. Each combination is packaged as a customer-specific integrated service and delivered through a single Acteon point of contact under a single contract.
Floating Facility Installation Support Buyers Guide
It goes without saying that oil and gas field operators expect their floating facilities to be installed safely, on time and within budget. Consistent with these outcomes, they also welcome increased efficiencies, seamless project management, efficient data integration and reduced costs. Download this e-book for optimised lifetime stationkeeping solutions that serve oil and gas fields in any water depth.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The UTEC team utilises real-time navigation systems to execute successful rig moves...
When an operating company wants to drill a well with a moored mobile offshore drilling...
Our client-focused approach encourages a partnership role in order to best understand and...