Mapping & GIS services
Organising data in a graphic format allows clients to confidently share information with multidisciplinary teams and government agencies
Our GIS Services include:
- Geotagging/GPS Data Collection
- Data/maps analysis & management
- Spatial data processing
- Database development & population
- Conversion of CAD/Excel data to GIS
- Google Earth to GIS database hyperlinking and integration
- Data modelling
- Incorporation of aerial images and topographic information
- Incorporation of GIS databases from different sources: DOGGR wells and fields, county permit boundaries, water blue lines, flood zones, hydrologic units, wetland boundaries.
We use GIS tools for the following:
- Conditional use permits, zoning clearances
- Asset and well inventories – data organized in tabular and visual formats
- Easement and encroachment permitting
- Stormwater/NPDES Permits
- Maps/figures for permit compliance plans
- Area of Review for injection wells/UIC
- Planning of facility boundary, pipeline routes and well drilling
- Lease purchase due diligence
- Biological and archaeological maps/surveys.
Delivered by InterAct
InterAct provides services to oil and gas and other energy industries, including activity management, well / facility abandonment, engineering, drilling and production, and permitting / regulatory / environmental services.
Integrate this product
Acteon solutions can simplify the interface between Acteon and customers that need more than one of its strategic business segments and product and service line brands to address their marine energy and infrastructure challenges, whatever their scale and complexity. Each combination is packaged as a customer-specific integrated solution and delivered through a single Acteon point of contact under a single contract.
DRILLING AND DECOMMISSIONING SERVICES - REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Acteon’s expertise in drilling and decommissioning spans decades and covers the full lifecycle of a project from the acquisition of subsea information and data, to bespoke drilling packages to onshore disposal and recycling.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
From end-of-field-life determination to final lease clearance, Acteon can assist with...
An integrated team and peer review approach ensure that the latest technologies and...
Acteon is a leader in providing qualified, experienced crane operators and riggers for...
Acteon's in-house chemists, geologists, engineers and waste management experts have...