FlexiCAL is an ROV mounted caliper that allows for direct measurements from point to point with instantaneous readout.
Accurate live measurements give the client the knowledge to make decisions regarding their assets as the measurements are taken. No more post processing!
Results are accurate to ±0.1 mm and highly repeatable. The standard measurement range is 0-550mm, but the caliper can be equipped with extenders and blades tailored to suit the customer need.
The caliper is frequently used for measuring wear and corrosion on mooring chain, but also performs excellently on flanges, plates, structures and any number of other subsea assets.
- Delivers accurate, repeatable, real-time measurements
- Adaptable blades enable measurement of complex geometry
- Results are instantaneous and repeatable to +/- 0.1mm
Specialist Offshore Services can design and fabricate, test and supply a range of Subsea One Atmosphere pressure housings and Oil filled Junction Boxes. 3D design using industry leading applications, quick lead times. Bottles can be supplied with acrylic or sapphire view ports.
Depth rating and pressure testing to 3000 mtrs can be completed within the in house pressure chamber.
Subsea Housings and Junction boxes can be supplied as machined parts or can be fully populated with subsea connectors, fully wired as per client specs.
Interconnecting cable assemblies can be procured from Seatronics global bases and delivered direct to the end customer with short lead times.
Specialist Offshore Services holds in stock the parts to make several size stainless steel cylinders.
The rod material is a hardened surface stainless in the 400 series which needs to be cut to size to suit requirement. The cylinder ends are made from stainless steel 316. The cylinder bore is also from stainless steel 316, and we hold sizes up to 50mm internal bore pre-honed, ready to go. They just need to be cut to length. These cylinders can be made to size on short notice if typical in stock combinations are chosen.
- Rated to 250 bar in all sizes.
- Can customize mounting and rod end, but lead times will apply.
- Can customize porting threads, lead times will apply.
- Specify length on order, maximum length 1M.
- Can supply fittings for your requirements.
- Typical delivery 2 weeks from PO, let us know if it’s more urgent.
The Specialist Offshore Services OEM 1/4 turn hydraulic actuators are specifically designed for use on equipment that is launched and recovered on the ROV.
They are engineered to save time, reducing manipulator operations, so improving operational efficiencies. Can be fitted to any ROV operated 1/4 turn ball valve. Valve pressure rating is independent to actuator, works equally well on LP or HP valves.
The actuators replace traditional ROV 1/4 turn valve handles, making the operation a simple flick of a switch rather than a time wasting manipulator operation.
- Fluid injection
- Acid cleaning
- Metering of fluid from compensators or bladders
- Back seal tests
- Double block and bleed tests
The 50T Multipurpose Lifting Beam is designed for use in lifting operations offshore and subsea, and approved according to DNV 2.7-3 R30 for this purpose. It has several shackles and locks for attaching lifting slings. The locks can be operated by ROV, subsea, for remote release of payload.
Our unique and versatile lifting beam can be used for a range of applications, anything from 50T heavy lifts to spot placement/dumping of multiple gravel bags. The beams size and design allows easy access to difficult areas.
- Designed for the installation of Filter Units, concrete mattresses and more
- Quick mobilisation
- Easy to rig up
- No depth limitations (Same as the vessel crane.)
- Easy operation
- No use of technician needed
- Max Gross: 56000kg
- Payload: 50000kg
- Tare: 6000kg
Designed and certified to handle concrete mats with a maximum weight of 24000 KG.
We supply easy to use and certified lifting frames for concrete mattresses.
- Designed and certified to handle
- Concrete mats with a maximum
- Weight of 24000 kg
- Gross weight: 1500 kg
- Footprint, lxw: 6000 mm x 2200 mm
The ICM unit is designed to be permanently mounted on an ROV or other subsea hydraulic system to continually monitor the hydraulic system fluid for both particulate and water contamination.
- Prevents unseen minor faults from developing into major contamination problems
- Provides precision fluid cleanliness results and pass / fail data for electronic maintenance records
- Several modes of operation depending on availability of spare ROV data or analogue channels
- Can operate as a stand-alone unit with only 24V power from the ROV
- Inbuilt memory stores cleanliness test results for periodic download
- Adjustable sample periods & test durations and triggered tests for pre & post dive checks
- Visual indication of the pass / fail or low flow for viewing on deck or subsea via an ROV camera
- 24V Power, interface via 4-20mA inputs or RS485 serial data link to the supplied surface software
- Lightweight titanium unit weighing 4.2 kg in air and 2.3kg in seawater
- Rated for use to 4000m water depth
The ICM presents its results via 2 simple 4-20mA outputs; one represents the NAS cleanliness standard, the other % RH (Relative Humidity). Detailed cleanliness information is also available via an RS485 serial data interface.
The RS485 interface also provides comprehensive control & setup together with detailed fluid status information on a continual basis to the ROV control system for ultimate performance
The ICM can operate as a stand-alone unit requiring only 24V, storing tests to its 4000 sample memory. To aid Deck & ROV operators a basic GO / NO GO indicator is clearly visible on the outside of the unit which can be monitored by an ROV camera.
The ICM can be set to continually or periodically conduct tests with pre-set pass parameters or conduct individual tests when commanded by an RS485 link or digital pulse from the ROV.
The ICM is compatible with common ROV hydraulic fluids either mineral oil or synthetic based. Water Glycol version available – contact Zetechtics for further information