By using this Site you consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you
We collect information about you:
- if you register an account with us or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc); and
- from your usage of the Site and any other information you post on the Site, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
Use of your information
We use your information:
- to enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested;
- to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services we offer;
- to contact you in order to send you details of our goods and services which may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with access to certain parts of our Site;
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business; and
- to contact you for your views on our products and services.
We may contact you by post, telephone or fax, SMS, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to us will be treated as confidential. However, we may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in the policy or for purposes approved by you.
In addition, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
A “cookie” is a small text file that attaches to the hard drive of your computer and remembers information about the configuration of your computer.
We use this information to track your movements through our Site, to find out how it is being used and to assess its usefulness. Personal information about you is not collected during the tracking process.
Some third party services on our website may also set cookies if you specifically allow this.
Cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use our site, which is then used to help improve the site. The information collected includes the number of site visitors, where visitors come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Managing cookies in your browser
You can disable the cookies that we attach if your browser supports this. For further information on how to do this, please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org. However, you should bear in mind that if you exercise this option, you may be unable to use some of our on-line services.
Each browser is different so, to change your cookie preference, please check the Help menu of your particular browser using the links below:
Third party websites
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your e-mail address and other contact details.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our Site.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records in return for which we may charge a small fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Phone: +44 01603 227019
Post: Acteon Group Limited, Ferryside, Ferry Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1SW, UK
Legal © Acteon 2019