An extensive suite of field-proven wellhead systems, providing robust and safe support for surface wellhead integrity maintenance or repair procedures.
Extensive knowledge of surface wellheads ensures that clients receive specialist advice and project management when planning their workover and maintenance projects, which could include:
- Rig based and rigless options for total replacement of surface wellheads
- Rehabilitation of corroded or damaged surface conductors and casings
- Bespoke clamps and load transfer systems for failures at the wellhead and casings interface
- Reverse engineering of obsolete components
- Servicing of a variety of different equipment and manufacturer interfaces
- Pressure testing
- Component replacement
- General servicing of Xmas tree and annulus valves
- Planning maintenance schedules
- Preparing procedures.
Delivered by Claxton
Claxton combines a fast-track design and project engineering service with a large rapid call-off inventory to deliver integrated end-to-end life of field solutions for customers' renewable and oil and gas energy projects all around the world.
Integrate this product
Acteon can also offer an integrated project management service. This involves managing the activities of one or more of our companies on a customer’s behalf and providing a single point of contact for all aspects of project management.
DRILLING AND DECOMMISSIONING SERVICES - REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Acteon’s expertise in drilling and decommissioning spans decades and covers the full lifecycle of a project from the acquisition of subsea information and data, to bespoke drilling packages to onshore disposal and recycling.
When it comes to abandoning platform wells, even when deck space is at a premium or the...
Subsea friction stud welding attachment technology - An alternative surface solution for...
Recovering tubing once the downhole severance has taken place is not an issue with our...
Diversifying beyond servicing the oil and gas sector by extending piling services to the...