Well conductor repair & integrity services
OFFSHORE OPERATORS ARE FACED WITH THE CHALLENGE OF MANAGING AGEING ASSETS ALL AROUND THE WORLD. ACTEON PROVIDES A WIDE RANGE OF FIELD-PROVEN SERVICES TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF WELL CONDUCTORS, REPAIR THEM, OR REMOVE THEM.
From adding or recovering platform slots, replacing aged centralizers or adding a complete retrofit conductor guide array to significantly extend the life of a platform, we can provide a bespoke solution.
Well conductor and repair integrity services include:
- Conductor repair – Design and operational experience allow us to rapidly engineer conductor clamps and sleeves to repair or reinforce aged conductors. This capability can be combined with annular grouting and composite coatings to cover the majority of day-to-day conductor repair issues.
- Retrofit/replacement conductor guide centralizers – Centralizers provide a service at the critical interface between the well conductor and platform jacket. Damaged, failed or missing centralizers can mean excessive conductor movement or wear of the conductor and associated guides.
- Replacement of corroded conductor guides – When the guide structure around the conductors is in poor repair, we can design, supply and install replacement guides, or whole guide arrays.
- Additional conductor guides – Our team have installed additional well conductor guides to help operators extend the value of their existing platforms. These additional guides can be used to either replace old wells where the conductor needs to be removed but is in a position that means a new conductor cannot easily be run in its place, or to add new wells.
- Platform slot recovery – If conductors cannot be repaired or are corroded, and the associated wells are no longer economically viable, our proven rigless slot recovery tooling and processes can reclaim the well slot – as with an additional guide, this can mean creating a new producing well within existing platform infrastructure.
Delivered by Claxton
Claxton combines a fast-track design and project engineering service with a large rapid call-off inventory to deliver integrated end-to-end life of field solutions for customers' renewable and oil and gas energy projects all around the world.
Integrate this product
Acteon solutions can simplify the interface between Acteon and customers that need more than one of its strategic business segments and product and service line brands to address their marine energy and infrastructure challenges, whatever their scale and complexity. Each combination is packaged as a customer-specific integrated solution and delivered through a single Acteon point of contact under a single contract.
DRILLING AND DECOMMISSIONING SERVICES - REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Acteon’s expertise in drilling and decommissioning spans decades and covers the full lifecycle of a project from the acquisition of subsea information and data, to bespoke drilling packages to onshore disposal and recycling.
Similar products and services
Offered with flexibility in mind, our drilling and pinning system can be provided as part...
A critical component in any driving application, weld on drive shoes offer two...
MGR systems are commonly required for cleaning monopiles for offshore wind farms, prior...
Acteon offers a range of pipeline coating removal (PCR) systems powered by high pressure...