Platform & structures - proximity monitoring jack-up over jacket
Pulse's platform integrity monitoring systems are designed to support safe and efficient operations of offshore platforms. The bespoke monitoring systems are composed of accelerometers, strain sensors and environmental/ metocean sensors, providing key data on several different parameters.
System benefits include:
- Enhanced safety – measuring platform natural frequency to provide instant warning of a structural failure
- Improved efficiency – optimising inspection and maintenance strategies
- Asset life extension – provides a robust case for extending the life of offshore platforms
- Design verification – gain a detailed understanding of platform response to the environment
- Proactive integrity management (IM) – adhere to industry regulations by demonstrating a proactive IM strategy.
Delivered by Pulse
Pulse Structural Monitoring is the leader in subsea structural monitoring and helps operators, installation contractors and equipment vendors to understand and improve the operational efficiency, integrity and safety of structural assets.
Integrate this product
Acteon solutions can simplify the interface between Acteon and customers that need more than one of its operating companies’ products or services to address their subsea challenges, whatever their scale and complexity. Each combination is packaged as a customer-specific integrated service and delivered through a single Acteon point of contact under a single contract.
Subsea Asset Integrity Management Buyers Guide
Operators must have a reliable inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) process to ensure the integrity of their subsea infrastructure. Download this e-book for data-driven solutions that serve critical deepwater infrastructure.
Similar products and services
Through the integration of field-proven instrumentation and edge-processing, Pulse now...
Pulse supplies clients with a real time acoustic mooring line monitoring system...
The SPANASSURE vibration monitoring system from Pulse is used to confirm the integrity of...
Pulse’s MarineASSURE™ and INTEGRIportal™ systems and services are built on the...