LDD is uniquely positioned to provide piling equipment and foundation installation services to its clients in the renewable and oil and gas energy sectors.
LDD’s core capability is design, supply and operation of drilling rigs, drilling equipment and temporary works to support mono-pile, jacket and sub-sea mooring pile installations. This capability is enhanced with the availability of pile driving, grouting and lifting and handling equipment, supplied by LDD’s sister companies in the Acteon Group, allowing for the provision of integrated service packages to suit clients’ needs:
- Drilling for mono-piles, jacket and anchors piles, to > 8.5m diameter
- Pile-top, heave-compensated and sub-sea drilling options
- Driven piles of any size. Surface and sub-sea operation to 3,500kJ
- Grouting for drilled foundations and structural connections
- Pre-piling templates and temporary works design, supply & operation
- Project managed, integrated service offering
- Custom engineered solutions for performance optimisation.
LDD has developed solutions for past projects, including:
• Heave-compensated drilling operations for sockets and drilled foundations
• Design, engineering and delivery of subsea pile guide frames
• A range of lifting and handling equipment for subsea pile positioning
• Mud-mat design and analysis
• Pile survey and positioning services.
Delivered by LDD
LDD is a specialist marine drilling and construction contractor offering a range of equipment and services associated with installing tubular casings and foundations into the seabed for the renewables, oil and gas, nuclear energy and civil and marine structure and facilities sectors.
Integrate this product
Acteon can also offer an integrated project management service. This involves managing the activities of one or more of our companies on a customer’s behalf and providing a single point of contact for all aspects of project management.
COMPANY PROFILE - MARINE ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
We understand your challenges and see your opportunities. Acteon supports the offshore renewable energy, nearshore construction and oil and gas industries by delivering commercial and environmental benefits and helping to enable the energy transition. Download our brochure to learn more.
Similar products and services
Lifting tools are cost effective, simple to operate, safe and can easily be installed in...
LDD pile top drill rigs are modular and container freightable, allowing cost-effective...
Hydraulic release shackles (HRS) are typically used where unhooking the load is not...
The StabFrame enables safe and accurate piling in water depths to 2000m, offering...