Engineering capabilities are available around the world from our main locations. These design and analysis teams carry out engineering and research and development activities by working closely with the operations group and fabrication facility to provide total project solutions for clients.
Acteon’s team has a diverse array of expertise covering:
- Hydrodynamic and aerodynamic analysis (vessel coefficients and models, wind tunnel, and wave basin model test correlations)
- Mooring system engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (frequency and time domain, fully coupled two-body analyses, DP system simulation analyses)
- Structural foundation engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (suction piles, driven piles, anchors)
- Structural installation aid engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (chain tables, chutes, spiral strand alignment tools)
- Subsea installation engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (including polyester test insert removal and replacement, umbilical installation, subsea equipment lowering analyses, mooring line and anchor installation analyses, riser pull-in and more).
Delivered by InterMoor
InterMoor is a world-leader in mooring technology, specialising in mooring assets from engineering and project management to provision of equipment to installation, inspection and repair.
Integrate this product
Acteon can also offer an integrated project management service. This involves managing the activities of one or more of our companies on a customer’s behalf and providing a single point of contact for all aspects of project management.
MOORINGS AND ANCHORS SOLUTIONS - REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Acteon’s solid domain knowledge in mooring design and offshore mooring operations spans the globe. We have installed some of the largest offshore assets in all water depths. We provide an integrated service covering the entire project lifecycle, from engineering, mooring design, procurement, and installation, through to maintenance and decommissioning.
Similar products and services
From offices in the United States, West Africa, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Asia Pacific...
Acteon has designed, analysed, installed, and recovered hundreds of temporary mooring...
Acteon specialises in all aspects of mooring assets, from engineering and project...
Rocksteady® is a quick subsea mooring connector that is smaller and more capable than...