Offshore engineering services
Engineering capabilities are available around the world from InterMoor’s main locations. These design and analysis teams carry out engineering and research and development activities by working closely with the operations group and fabrication facility to provide total project solutions for clients.
InterMoor’s team has a diverse array of expertise covering:
- Hydrodynamic and aerodynamic analysis (vessel coefficients and models, wind tunnel, and wave basin model test correlations)
- Mooring system engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (frequency and time domain, fully coupled two-body analyses, DP system simulation analyses)
- Structural foundation engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (suction piles, driven piles, anchors)
- Structural installation aid engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (chain tables, chutes, spiral strand alignment tools)
- Subsea installation engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (including polyester test insert removal and replacement, umbilical installation, subsea equipment lowering analyses, mooring line and anchor installation analyses, riser pull-in and more).
Delivered by InterMoor
InterMoor designs, supplies and deploys technically advanced mooring systems and provides rig-move and back-of-the-boat installation services worldwide.
Integrate this product
Acteon solutions can simplify the interface between Acteon and customers that need more than one of its operating companies’ products or services to address their subsea challenges, whatever their scale and complexity. Each combination is packaged as a customer-specific integrated service and delivered through a single Acteon point of contact under a single contract.
Floating Facility Installation Support Buyers Guide
It goes without saying that oil and gas field operators expect their floating facilities to be installed safely, on time and within budget. Consistent with these outcomes, they also welcome increased efficiencies, seamless project management, efficient data integration and reduced costs. Download this e-book for optimised lifetime stationkeeping solutions that serve oil and gas fields in any water depth.
Similar products and services
‘Out of the box’ creativity and novel approaches allow Menck’s mechanical engineers...
A key strength is LDD’s ability to design integrated electrical systems...
InterMoor has designed, analysed, installed, and recovered hundreds of temporary mooring...
Menck’s team of electrical engineers and designers apply their extensive knowledge of...