Offshore engineering services
Engineering capabilities are available around the world from our main locations. These design and analysis teams carry out engineering and research and development activities by working closely with the operations group and fabrication facility to provide total project solutions for clients.
Acteon’s team has a diverse array of expertise covering:
- Hydrodynamic and aerodynamic analysis (vessel coefficients and models, wind tunnel, and wave basin model test correlations)
- Mooring system engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (frequency and time domain, fully coupled two-body analyses, DP system simulation analyses)
- Structural foundation engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (suction piles, driven piles, anchors)
- Structural installation aid engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (chain tables, chutes, spiral strand alignment tools)
- Subsea installation engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (including polyester test insert removal and replacement, umbilical installation, subsea equipment lowering analyses, mooring line and anchor installation analyses, riser pull-in and more).
Delivered by InterMoor
InterMoor is a world-leader in mooring technology, specialising in mooring assets from engineering and project management to provision of equipment to installation, inspection and repair.
Integrate this product
Acteon solutions can simplify the interface between Acteon and customers that need more than one of its strategic business segments and product and service line brands to address their marine energy and infrastructure challenges, whatever their scale and complexity. Each combination is packaged as a customer-specific integrated solution and delivered through a single Acteon point of contact under a single contract.
MOORINGS AND ANCHORS SOLUTIONS - REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Acteon’s solid domain knowledge in mooring design and offshore mooring operations spans the globe. We have installed some of the largest offshore assets in all water depths. We provide an integrated service covering the entire project lifecycle, from engineering, mooring design, procurement, and installation, through to maintenance and decommissioning.
Similar products and services
Manufactured and replacement choke and kill manifold components, provide a cost-effective...
Acteon provides comprehensive services for permanent recruitment and specialises in full...
One of Acteon's specialities is the delivery of permanent mooring systems installed using...
Acteon can design and supply a variety of ROV Baskets, skids and backpacks.