Offshore engineering services
Engineering capabilities are available around the world from InterMoor’s main locations. These design and analysis teams carry out engineering and research and development activities by working closely with the operations group and fabrication facility to provide total project solutions for clients.
InterMoor’s team has a diverse array of expertise covering:
- Hydrodynamic and aerodynamic analysis (vessel coefficients and models, wind tunnel, and wave basin model test correlations)
- Mooring system engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (frequency and time domain, fully coupled two-body analyses, DP system simulation analyses)
- Structural foundation engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (suction piles, driven piles, anchors)
- Structural installation aid engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (chain tables, chutes, spiral strand alignment tools)
- Subsea installation engineering, design, analysis and offshore procedure development (including polyester test insert removal and replacement, umbilical installation, subsea equipment lowering analyses, mooring line and anchor installation analyses, riser pull-in and more).
Delivered by InterMoor
InterMoor is a world-leader in innovative mooring and installation technology, specialising in all aspects of mooring assets from engineering and project management to provision of equipment to installation, inspection and repair.
Integrate this product
Acteon solutions can simplify the interface between Acteon and customers that need more than one of its strategic business segments and product and service line brands to address their marine energy and infrastructure challenges, whatever their scale and complexity. Each combination is packaged as a customer-specific integrated solution and delivered through a single Acteon point of contact under a single contract.
FLOATING FACILITY INSTALLATION SUPPORT BUYERS GUIDE
It goes without saying that oil and gas field operators expect their floating facilities to be installed safely, on time and within budget. They also welcome increased efficiencies, seamless project management and efficient data integration. Download this e-book for optimised lifetime station-keeping solutions that serve oil and gas fields in any water depth.
Similar products and services
Pre-lay moorings involve the provision and installation of a complete additional drilling...
InterMoor specialises in all aspects of mooring assets, from engineering and project...
Rocksteady, the general purpose latching structural connector was developed for the rig...
This service includes vessel charter, project management, engineering, and onshore and...