Ports & Vessels 2024
RenewableUK’s Ports & Vessels 2024 brings together the entire offshore wind marine supply chain for a day of strategic discussions and high-quality networking. The event will facilitate discussions on a wide range of vital and niche topics that are integral to the successful delivery of the energy transition. Attendees will hear from and meet Government, developers, port and vessel operators, owners and builders, port infrastructure providers and various other supply chain representatives.
Key Conference topics:
• Strategic port infrastructure investment to deliver offshore wind
• Port infrastructure and vessel decarbonisation solutions
• Showcasing operational excellence for the offshore wind support industry
• The latest in green vessel solutions and technologies
• Vessel investment requirements for the energy transition
Hear from our experts in the following session:
Session Name: B3: Solutions for improved health and safety in offshore wind
• What are the main concerns for port and vessel health and safety in 2024?
• What are the key lessons learnt from OREEF’s Exercise Sancho and what are the next steps?
Speaker: Matthew Heyman, Business Development Specialist – Renewables, InterMoor (a brand in Acteon’s Engineering, Moorings and Foundations Division)
Time: 12:15 – 13:15