The PT-10 is an oceanographic or nuclear pan and tilt featuring a reliable and rugged design, 3,000 meter depth rating, 10lb-ft torque output, 120 VAC or 24-28 VDC power, RS-485 or analog control, and aluminium or stainless steel housings. The PT-10 has a 1-year warranty and various connector options.
- Torque: 10 lb-ft (13.56 N-m)
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5° (90 arc minutes)
- Gear Backlash: 0.6° (36 arc minutes)
- Scan Range: 0 to 360° (both axes)
- Rotation Speed: 20°/ sec
- Power: AC: 120 VAC (0.14 amps); DC:24-28 VDC (1.5 amps)
- Control: RS-485 (half duplex)
- Networkability: up to 32 RS-485 nodes
- Motors: brushless electric
- Depth rating: oil filled: 3,000 meters, air filled: 30 meters
- Housing material: anodized aluminum or stainless steel
- Size: 9.30”H x 7.5” W x 3.0”D
- Weight in air: 10.5 lb (air), 11.7 lb (oil); water: 6.5 lbs (air), 7.7 lbs (oil)
- Operating temp: up to 122° F (50° C); storage: -4° to 140° F (-20 to 60°C)
- Connectors: various connectors available
High Intensity Underwater LED Lamp. The LED-K-Series lamps are available with either 2100 or 3200 lumens output and various colour temperature options.
Rated to operate at 3000m ocean depth, the lamps are manufactured with anodised Aluminium housing as standard with options for Titanium or Stainless Steel, all offering proven corrosive resistance.
The 80 diagonal wide beam angle light produced is ideal for colour video inspection of viewing tasks.
- No fragile filaments
- Rugged Construction
- Highly shock and vibration resistant
- Average lifetime greater than 100,000 hours
- Enormous “In Service” cost saving over incandescent bulbs
- Available in various colour temperatures
Sidus Solutions’ SS251 deepwater pan and tilt assembly is a powerful robotic positioning device.
Within a small footprint, you are now able to position heavy loads with ease and high accuracy. Like the SS109, the SS251 gains its dependability and ease of maintenance through integration of reversible synchronous motors, extremely low backlash harmonic drives and precision ball bearings into a unique modular motor assembly.
This workhorse offers impressive torque ratings up 65 ft-lbs securely locked into the corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel underwater housing. The distinctive modular design, simplifies field repair to using only small hand tools. Modifications can be made to include feedback circuits and limit switches for applications where rotational information is vital.
The Tritech Super SeaSpy underwater video camera is a compact, high resolution, full colour camera with integral low voltage lighting.
Built to survive the harsh underwater inspection environment, the Super SeaSpy has been designed to be compact and rugged whilst providing high quality colour video. The Super SeaSpy incorporates a ring of white LEDs which provide uniform illumination over the field of view. The LED Engine utilises Dynamic Light Control (DLC) which automatically adjusts the lighting level to optimise video image quality, regardless of the reflectivity of work surface. This feature also helps enhance picture quality by reducing the amount of backscatter from suspended particles in the water column.
The Super SeaSpy is fitted with a water corrected lens system which optimises the picture quality by reducing radial distortion and reducing chromatic aberration.
- Robust 4,000m depth rated construction
- Dynamic or manual illumination control
- Evenly distributed beam from the LED white light engine
- Optimised optics: water corrected
- Amplified video for use with a long umbilical