Echoscope is the world’s highest definition real time 3D imaging sonar. By generating over 16,000 beams per acoustic transmission and with a frame rate of over 10 pings per second, Echoscope® sonars provide unique underwater 3D acoustic movie imagery. Viewing the subsea scene in real time using patented 3D rendering techniques allows for immediate decision making during underwater positioning projects, whilst maintaining a measurable dataset for mapping purposes.
- High definition 3D sonar image generated in real-time
- Mosaicing capability
- Displays complex moving structures accurately
- Accurate even in turbid water
- Suitable for installation on vessels, ROV, barge or crane
- Accurate geo-referenced data
- Versatile DTM output options
- Very easy to use even by non-sonar experts such as crane operators and law enforcement officers
Used in a number of applications ranging from Port Security, IRM (Inspection, Repair and Maintenance), and cable or mattress laying through to marine construction and ROV intervention work, the Echoscope has proved to save vessel time and increase productivity during zero visibility subsea conditions.
Compact and portable and with the choice of either single frequency or dual frequency systems, the Echoscope can be rapidly deployed on vessels using an over-the-side pole mount or alternatively integrated onto a number of different ROVs or AUVs.
Each Echoscope 3D sonar is supplied with the modular USE (Underwater Survey Explorer) topside software package which can integrate the sonar to a number of auxiliary sensors like motion, heading and positioning systems.
The combination of Echoscope and USE software with their unique and patented capabilities is changing the mode of many subsea operations around the globe.
The Echoscope can be supplied in OEM form for integration with subsea vehicles to perform unique 3D inspections and surveys. CodaOctopus can supply technical integration packs and consultancy to allow the client to seamlessly integrate the Echoscope.
The DVL1000 is the world’s smallest commercially available Doppler Velocity Log. It combines compact design with unprecedented functionality, being able to fly higher in the water column and closer to the seabed than similar equipment.
It has a maximum operational depth of 4000 m and is ideally suited for subsea navigation where size and weight are a concern. This 1 MHz Doppler Velocity Log is used by industry leaders in the subsea market because of its high accuracy and state-of-the-art technology.
- Industry’s smallest DVL
- Bottom track from 0.2-75 m range
- Quality estimates – per beam and ping
The BV3200 is integrated with GPS and a Compass to provide operators with geo-referenced data enabling them to find the position of objects with ease. When used with Teledyne BlueView’s ProMapper software, users can easily create geo-referenced mosaicked sonar maps overlaid on satellite images or nautical charts.
- Search and recovery
- Port and Harbor inspections
- Large area mapping
- Site clearance surveys
- Easy installation and deployment
- Integrated GPS and compass for accurate target positioning
- Increase security, safety & efficiency
- Integrated GPS and Compass
- Manual tilt adjustment up to 25 degrees
- GPS coordinates displayed on sonar image and recorded to raw data
- Operates at speeds up to 5 knots
- 1-person operable