The Gen 5 MUX has rapidly manifested itself as the preferred high end ROV multiplexer solution in the industry. The MUX covers the increasing demand for accurate, flexible and robust subsea data transfer combined with user-friendly interfacing.
Offered models and options allow for supplementary functions such as Composite and HD video, fibre assembly adaptors and channel customization. The innovative titanium subsea housing provides an extremely reliable and easily accessible data hub for for the challenging conditions of the marine environment.
- Compact size & low weight
- No latency
- Inertial Navigation Interface
- Compatible with every known Multibeam system
- PPS Timing
- Ground Fault Detection
- Ethernet 1G & 10/100Mb
- 3G HD Video
- Composite Video
Based on the technology of the Gen 5 MUX, RTS now introduces the Gen 5 OCTO Multiplexer.
The OCTO features a significant reduction in size and weight while still supplying five channels of high speed serial communication and three channels of 10/100 Mb ethernet through a single-mode fiber. The rugged yet compact 3000 MSW rated titanium housing provides a safe and robust hub for transfer of subsea data, ideal for both work class and smaller ROVs or projects requiring extended communications capabilities. System diagnostics, optional fibre adaptors and channel modifications adds to the flexibility of the system.
- Compact size
- Low weight
- Titanium housing
- Tailored for interfacing with R2Sonic Multibeam systems
- Extremely low latency
- Ethernet 10/100Mb
- Dedicated INS Channel
- Composite Video (Optional)
The latest in a range of multiplexer systems from Seatronics. The DTS Mini offers a unique, compact solution to transmitting real time survey sensor data, video and sonar data including Multibeam systems over a single cable up to distances of 6km.
The telemetry unit provides power and control for a number of cameras / lights / sonar’s etc with bi-directional instrumentation data channels allowing the operator to accurately monitor subsea survey operations.
- 1000 metre depth rating
- 19 inch 2U rack mount
- Transmission distances up-to 6Km (co-ax) or 4 Km (STWP or CAT 5)
- 4 x data channels, RS 232/484/422, data rate up to 460k baud (selectable)
- 1 x Real-time video channel (PAL or NTSC)
- 24V DC subsea power supply (350W)
- 1 x TTL signal
- 10/100mbs ethernet
- 4 x Light control channels (Variable LED lamps)
Designed to reduce survey sensor downtime during ROV power outages, the Seatronics Uninterruptible Power Supply (SUPS) is capable of maintaining power to an Inertial Navigation System or ancillary sensor system for up to 100 minutes. The result of a simple DC trip could result in the mandatory realignment phase being conducted; taking up to 45 minutes, the SUPS system would remove this lost time.
Designed to be fully compatible with all standard survey sensors:- ROVINS, PHINS, RDI DVL and with seamless integration with the Gen 5 Multiplexer. Internal batteries conform to UN3480 requirements to allow for safe shipping.
The design features a web-based reporting tool for all performance aspects of the design which includes Battery capacity and time remaining reported along with current, voltage, temperature and overall system status.
- 4000 MSW rated subsea housing
- 24V DC operation
- UN 3480 approved battery makes shipping lithium content easier
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Compatible with RTS Gen5 MUX
- Voltage, current, power and temperature monitored
- Capacity and status reporting via Ethernet
- Under and over voltage protection
- Temperature and current surge protection
- Short circuit/reverse polarity protection
- Battery condition/replacement indicator
- Secondary output for DVL, Digiquartz, MiniSVS etc.
Interfacing SeaKing or SeaPrince sensors has been simplified by the Tritech Multicomm Intelligent Junction Box.
The Multicomm can be linked to a number of SeaKing sensors and communication can then be made to the SCU (Surface Control Unit) using RS232 protocol. As well as providing RS232 output, the Multicomm can be set to act as a transparent interface allowing communication using Tritech’s ARCNET protocol. This transparent interface also accepts SeaPrince sensors, which provides a simple junction box for system installations where time is critical.
The Multicomm not only interfaces to the full range of SeaKing sensors, the Multicomm can also accept a serial output from a third party sensor such as a gyro. This connects to the Multicomm’s Aux Port The flexibility of the Multicomm junction box provides users with a package that can be interfaced almost anywhere.
- 4,000 metre depth rating
- Supplied with Tritech cables
- AUX port for third party RS232 / RS485 sensors