Nortek’s Signature1000 and Signature500 five-beam AD2CPs introduce a scientific powerhouse to the research community, providing an ideal platform for turbulence studies and Ice drift measurements, while also fulfilling standard current profiling needs. They are multipurpose broadband instruments offering great benefits in areas that could not be covered with existing ADCP’s.
- 16 Hz – faster sampling than with any other ADCP
- Provide four times the information as previous instruments sampling at 4Hz
- 5 beams – more data and information
- Allows for turbulence measurement and ice measurement capabilities
- Flexibility in Data collection. Multiple measurement modes.
- One instrument replaces several by offering concurrent or alternating measurements of currents, turbulence, waves and ice.
- Records all raw data
- Improve data quality by removing contamination from fish or other influences.
- Lightweight and Low power usage
- Nearly neutral buoyancy in water. 50% longer deployment time.
- NORTEK Blue light
- Ever wondered if your instrument has started? The NORTEK blue light will tell you
Port-Log System is a complete storage and publishing solution for environmental data acquired by different monitoring techniques and sensors.
Port-Log delivers environmental data from anywhere to anyone.
Port-Log allows your data to be viewed, downloaded, shared and disseminated by range of different users with varying access and security rights. Data is decoded, stored safely and provided in comprehensive web displays providing immediate and interactive access to your data.
Port-Log can be delivered as either a cloud based or installed system. Totally instrument independent, it is robust and flexible and recognises data inputs from a wide range of different sensors.
The display can be tailored to your requirements and there are several connectivity extensions available which allow data sharing to recipients unable to access the standard web pages including; remote vessels or devices, third-parties, external or internal software and applications.
- Off-the-shelf real time capability
- Cloud-Based OR installed on your own servers
- Easily share, view, disseminate and publish your data
- Easy-to-use web-based display system
- Foundation for environmental data management across your business
Port-Log.net is a quick and easy on-line storage and publishing solution for environmental data acquired by different monitoring techniques and sensors.
The ip.buffer range of smart telemetry units offer powerful and cost-effective solutions for the collection and transmissions of metocean data. The units are manufactured by leading telecommunications technology provider Scannex, and specially adapted by marine data experts OceanWise to meet the requirement of the most demanding marine environments.
“We are extremely happy with the performance of the ip.buffer. We are not aware of any other modem being able to preform to this standard”. Dr M Osborne, OceanWise.
- Smart telemetry with reliability built in
- Fail-safe and dependable
- Multi-sensor data on any device
- Delivers real-time information
The self-contained Sentinel V is the first in a series of exciting, next-gen Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers (ADCPs) to be released by Teledyne RD Instruments. Building upon the unparalleled success of our Workhorse ADCP products, our next generation V products offer a new level of features and versatility.
With profiling ranges from <1m to >150m and a 200m depth rating, the Sentinel V ADCP is ideally suited for a wide variety of coastal applications.
The lightweight and adaptable Sentinel V is easily deployed on buoys or mounted on the seafloor. Real-time data can be transmitted to shore via a cable link or acoustic modem, or data can be stored internally for short or long-term deployments. With a pressure sensor delivered standard in Sentinel V, this highly versatile tool can be easily upgraded via an electronic firmware update to calculate directional and non-directional wave parameters.
- Multiple simultaneous sampling strategies
- High-speed wireless data download
- Record every measurement
- 5 beams for data redundancy and enhanced measurements
- Off-the-shelf battery option
- Increased Portability
- Single digit start up
- Uninterrupted data collection
- Replaceable transducer pucks
- Flood resistant electronics chamber
The self-contained Sentinel is Teledyne RD Instruments’ most popular and versatile Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (ADCP) configuration, boasting thousands of units in operation in over 50 countries around the world.
- Versatility: Direct reading or self contained, moored or moving, the Sentinel provides precision current profiling data when and where you need it most.
- A solid upgrade path: The Sentinel has been designed to grow with your needs. Easy upgrades include pressure, bottom tracking, and directional wave measurement.
- Precision data: Teledyne RDI’s patented BroadBand signal processing delivers very low-noise data, resulting in unparalleled data resolution and minimal power consumption.
- A four-beam solution: Teledyne RDI’s patented 4-beam design improves data reliability by providing a redundant data source in the case of a blocked or damaged beam; improves data quality by delivering an independent measure known as error velocity; and improves data accuracy by reducing variance in your data.
By providing profiling ranges from 1 to 165m, the high-frequency Sentinel ADCP is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications. The Sentinel also offers unbeatable precision, with unmatched low power consumption, allowing you to collect more data over an extended period.
The lightweight and adaptable Sentinel is easily deployed on buoys, boats, or mounted on the seafloor. Real-time data can be transmitted to shore via a cable link or acoustic modem, or data can be stored internally for short or long-term deployments. The Sentinel is easily upgraded to include pressure, bottom tracking, and/or directional wave measurement—for the ultimate data collection solution.