Subsea Riser Products (SRP) designs and supplies subsea and riser hardware for the oil and gas industry.
SRP specialises in fatigue loaded applications, including risers and moorings; high strength steel components and welding. Its expertise also extends to general subsea engineering, equipment integration, quality control and procurement – all skills developed from a heritage in subsea high-pressure riser supply.
- High-pressure drilling risers for shallow and deepwater
- Completion and workover risers
- Subsea structural connectors and articulating bearings
- Riser handling and deployment equipment
- Component design and analysis, including FEA and fracture mechanics
- High strength steel forging, welding, and inspection methods.
Projects by SRP
Nimway is a high capacity, quick make-up riser connector from SRP, designed for...
SRP’s engineers are experts in devising bespoke solutions to help clients overcome the...
SRP has developed a number of large diameter flange designs for high-pressure riser...
High strength low alloy and carbon steels are the linchpin of the offshore industries...
Customer-specific solutions comprising a combination of products and services packaged as an integrated service.